Sunday 8 June 2014

Outfit: Sun Trap




















So wonderful to be able to be in the garden all day at the weekends! I like to just sit outside and drink coffee and play with the cat and sometimes do some drawing, so relaxing ahh...
 I made this top a couple of weeks ago out of an old skirt that was unwearable because it had some stains that wouldn't come out. I'll do another post on how I made it, but I'm basically a pretty relaxed seamstress and just made it up as I went along! I might sew some flowers on it sometime to jazz it up a bit! Hope you're all having good weekends! X

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely top. I'm definitely with you on relaxed sewing; I find it very difficult to follow instructions!
    Your garden looks dreamy, perfect for lazily reading or painting.

    Lally XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Was fun to make, I hand-sewed it for some reason, think I just couldn't be bothered with the noise of the sewing machine! I can take no credit for the garden, but it is a really lovely place! Really well planted with new things coming out as soon the old ones die, and lots of roses! X

      Delete