Sunday 27 April 2014

Outfit: Minty Bridesmaid











Quite a long time ago I managed to score 2 sets of 1930s bridesmaids headpieces and gloves in the most beautiful pistachio ice cream colour on ebay. I haven't worn them out yet because the netting on the headpiece is sooo soft and delicate and I'd probably tear it just going outside, but I should just wear them out, there's no point secreting them away forever. I'm wearing the set with a 1960s fitted babydoll dress which has minty marabou pompoms attached and a white cotton blouse. The green and the lilac together just kills me... X

4 comments:

  1. The headpieces are gorgeous; and I completely understand not wanting to take something like that outside--but you are right, they're too nice to just keep inside and stare at. And that dress! I love the color, and the details are adorable. This has to be one of the prettiest outfits I've seen this spring!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Gunna brave wearing one out soon, I need a calm still day and then I can relax! X

      Delete
  2. Oh my I love your blog! These headpieces are so gorgeous and the gloves too! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's really nice of you, thanks!! Your blog is sooo lovely! Ahh the Pre-Raphaelite photos and all the colour kills me!! X

      Delete