Friday 7 February 2014

Sea living










So I've moved to the seaside! With my motley crew of stuffed animals (and dolly), Tolstoy the ginger cat and  my favourite pesto chef, we've started to make ourselves a little home here. The weather is wild, but when the sun comes out it's just magical. Huge skies and dramatic sunsets ahoy! There are crocuses growing excitedly in the garden and I found a small patch of rhubarb near the apple trees. There are going to be a hell of a lot of photos from this house and environment I think, and I've been taken an inordinate amount of selfies with the lovely light in our bedroom in the mornings so there you go, enjoy what's coming! XXX

2 comments:

  1. That sunset is amazing. And the cat is too cute. I can't see his face, but I don't think I have ever seen a cat that isn't cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He'll definitely be showing his face verry soon on here! He's a little rascal, he's been keeping us up at night with strange night noises and scratching at the bedroom door. He's an outdoor cat but has had to be kept in for a couple of weeks to acclimatise to the new house! I'm sure we both can't wait for his time of freedom to begin again! Do you have a cheeky pet? X

    ReplyDelete