Sunday 9 February 2014

Recent Outfits - Part 1












Some excellent quality photos from my phone of recent outfits and hair-dos. I've really enjoyed being able to wear my genie gold and fur slippers as it's actually been cold enough in the house to wear them and plus I don't have to worry about slipping down any stairs in them now! I got them from VeraVague on etsy two years ago, they were my very first purchase on etsy as a matter of fact and the shop is still full of wonderful goodies and they appear to be having a 25% off sale, huzzah!

Everything I'm wearing is vintage/charity shopped apart from the black lace up boots are Red or Dead (amazingly comfortable and cute mid length height), the orange fuzzy jumper was a gift and the red knitted pom pom scarf thing I made myself.

Hope you're all having a great weekend! X

No comments:

Post a Comment