Monday 25 November 2013

Put a feather in my cap




This green felt hat was a great find, only about £8 or something from a local vintage shop. The feathers were covered though with dark green netting so you could hardly see them. I removed the netting so it looks a lot nicer now, but I understand now why the netting was there, the feathers have a tendency to get very ruffled/fall out! So now I'm on the look out for some very fine netting to put over them so I don't moult everywhere!
The black off-the-shoulder top is soon to be put in my etsy shop, its so adorable and easy to wear!
On another note I've finally finished my commissioned illustration of my mum's 1930s bold print dress which you can see in the background of the photos (you can recap here) I've got to frame it still but it's done and I'm very happy with it! I'm thinking of doing some prints of it, what do you think, would anyone be interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment